In this episode, we sit down with the digital titan, Jonathan “JCron” Cronstedt.
With over 20 years at the helm of executive leadership, JCron has been instrumental in the meteoric rise of ventures like Kajabi.com, helping to bootstrap the brand all the way to a $2 Billion Dollar Valuation.
Dive deep as we discuss:
• Embracing change in the tumultuous digital age.
• The influence of industry stalwarts like Joe Polish on JCron’s career.
• Key strategies that have been game-changers in the SaaS world.
• The significance of personal growth, mentorship, and taking calculated business risks.
Beyond his illustrious career, JCron is a beacon for future entrepreneurs as the CEO of The Jonathan and Nicole Cronstedt Foundation. From business insights to life lessons, this conversation promises a treasure trove of wisdom.
- “The quality of service in the US has eroded significantly.”
- “One of the hardest parts and one of the most difficult truths of companies, the vast majority of companies are terrible at talent development.”