Today, I’m talking with Kelly Roach, the CEO and founder of Kelly Roach Coaching, an 8-figure coaching and consulting company for service-based entrepreneurs who are disrupting industries and scaling businesses.
She also founded The Courageous Brand, a launchpad that helps Gen Z and Millennials build personal brands and profitable businesses in real-time.
Before starting her own company, Kelly spent years in corporate America, rising through the ranks of a Fortune 500 to become the youngest VP in the company. During her time in corporate, Kelly led a team of 100+ employees to record-breaking sales.
In this episode, you’ll hear Kelly’s growth story, including ideas for introducing billion dollar corporate strategies to your business, key changes to make for scaling from 7 to 8 figures, and when it makes sense to intentionally slow the growth of your company.
- “Relationships are currency.” – Kelly Roach
- “As entrepreneurs, the thing that is really pushed online constantly is customer acquisition, sales, marketing, all of those things. But in essence, leadership, and your capacity to lead — your capacity to attract, retain, and cultivate talent — is everything. It’s your quality of life. It’s the sustainability of your business. It’s your ability to pursue those passion projects.” – Kelly Roach
- “People’s expectation of what it means to be a CEO versus the glamorized perspective that is perpetuated online — those two things are not congruent.” – Kelly Roach
- “The things in our life that we think are our biggest disadvantages are always our biggest advantages.” – Kelly Roach
- “Closing the freedom loop in your business comes down to the quality of your team.” – Kelly Roach
- “I think a lot of entrepreneurs are not aware of how much chaos they create in their companies and how much it stands in the way of their team performing.” – Kelly Roach
- “You have to manage yourself first before you can be a great leader to others.” – Kelly Roach