John Rampton is an entrepreneur, connector, and online influencer who loves building amazing products and services that scale. He’s purchased, started, grown and sold several companies online with his latest company quadrupling a 7-figure revenue stream in 6 months.
According to John, he has built over 4 unicorns in the past 10 years, with over $18 billion in online revenue directly attributed to his teams.
He has written 5,000+ pieces of online content and was recently ranked #2 on the “Top 50 Online Influencers in the World” list by Entrepreneur Magazine.
In today’s episode, John shares the secrets behind his success when it comes to scaling companies using SEO and content marketing.
You’ll learn his 2-minute content creation process, his strategy for hiring quality copywriters, how to add verticals to scale beyond 7-figures, and the massive opportunity that exists for businesses who learn how to optimize their content using AI technology.
John Rampton Tweetables
- “When you’re starting a business, I usually say, ‘What is your superpower?’ And whatever your superpower is, leverage that as much as humanly possible.” – John Rampton
- “You’re going to have to go through a couple of bad apples to find a good actor … You’re hiring ten people to find one good one, and eventually you’ll find that person and don’t let go of them ever.” – John Rampton
- “One in every 1,000 people I help will turn into a multimillion-dollar relationship.” – John Rampton
- “The more you give, the more you’re going to get back. One, from a personal and spiritual level, but two, from a business level.” – John Rampton
- “If you’re writing content without AI, I think you’re going to get passed very, very quickly.” – John Rampton